Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 minutes

So this weeks run on Monday was to be 3 min I thought for sure that I wouldn't be able to do it but I did 3 times. I had a lot of doubt, not sure why I doubt myself all the time but I do.I have a run tonight, can't wait to see what I can do tonight, I hope I can complete the 5 sets that I have to do. I am hoping and praying that the rain will stay away this evening, if not oh well.

I have been doing this for a month now and I am noticing a change in my body, I like what I see. I have been doing a lot of work on my arms and abs as well, now to start my calorie and fat counting again, I have been a diet rebel for the last 6 weeks slacking off and not putting in the work and effort. My friend is getting married in 2 months and I am wearing a dress to her wedding, I hate wearing dresses and I haven't worn one in 6 1/2 years I want to look really good for it!

Thanks again for everyone's support and words of encouragement I really appreciate them. It keeps me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment