Friday, April 16, 2010

Asthma Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been feeling well all day my chest has been sore and it's been hard to breath. I know I am coming down with something, chest cold perhaps. I know I should have done my run on Wednesday night like I was going to, then last night was to windy so it didn't last long and this morning the humidity was almost 100% and it was minus 9 with the wind.


 So I put the run off until tonight and I went, after taking my puffers, I headed out. I did my warm up walk and then I started to run it was so hard tonight. I was only able to run for 1 1/2 minutes at a time. I gave it my all trying to get through this. Sadly I was defeated by my own body. My chest was so sore and it was hard to catch my breath. I don't know what was worse my sore chest and not being able to breath properly or shin splints, which I might add don't bother me as much as they first did.


My run tonight felt like the first time I ran. Only being able to run so much because I couldn't catch my breath. I need to get another run in tomorrow so that I can rest on Sunday. I pray that God takes away this cold before it starts and helps my lungs prepare for tomorrow's run. Failure is not an option this time.  Let's just hope that I can run well tomorrow, because on Monday we move to 4 minutes. I have to do this, I don't want to fall behind.


Thats all for today folks 



No comments:

Post a Comment