Monday, April 26, 2010

OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow the last two weeks have been hell for me. I was sick last weekend, my asthma was acting up, I had bad shin splints, I am starting to develop planter fasciitus, and I could never get my runs in properly, what I mean is I could never do the times I was supposed to do........


I had been dreading today absolutely 100%. I was worried and dwelled over it all day. I almost talked myself out of going, I actually waited to the very last second that i could wait before leaving the house in fact I even took the van across the street! I  know sad but true.


Why was I dwelling over this ,well it was because I had to run 3 sets of 5min and a 2 min run. For 2 weeks I could barely run 2 minutes at a time let alone the 3 and 4 minutes that I was supposed to be running. Even yesterday I went for my run and I sucked really bad it was so pathetic on how bad I sucked....in my eyes  I did.


We started our warm up walk around the building we do this 2 times and then start our run, we headed over to the cross walk and walked across and I heard the beep it was time to run, we ran and ran for what seemed like forever and just when I thought I needed to start to walk I heard the beep, it was time for our 1 minute walk.......Thats right I made it I did it I ran 5 whole minutes YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


...........But that was not all we did our walk and started to run again we ran all the way to a field were we met a fitness instructor and did  cross training, some of it was easy and some of it was hard but I liked it, I took the lady's card she was really nice she teaches boot camp and other fitness classes I think that I just might give her a call! Her name is Kate www.surefirefitness.ca


After cross training we had to run back and boy did my body feel it a lot!!!!! We ran for 5 more minutes  ( I ran for 4 1/2)  and then did a minute of walking and then we ran for another 5 minutes (I again ran for 4 1/2) my asthma was acting up so I took my inhaler and was good to go and run another 2 minutes after our 1 minute walk.


I am so glad I didn't quit or give up on myself. This is one of my most proudest moments other than the birth of my children or marrying my knight in shining armour. I came home exhausted , happy and sore. But it feels so good!


So if you are reading this and you feel like giving up  don't you can do this I know you can because if i can so can you!!!!!!!!


Well it's off to bed for me good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment